- This event has passed.
WEBINAR WORKSHOP: Repair & Strengthening of Safety-Related Piping Systems in Nuclear Stations
January 9, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST
STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES invites you to join us for a free 1-hour webinar workshop presenting a case study on the use of V-Wrap™ carbon fiber-reinforced polymer (CFRP) for Safety-Related piping in nuclear stations. Recently awarded the NEI 2019 TIP Best-of-the-Best Award, STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES is the leading installer of carbon fiber for pipeline repairs in the United States, and the only provider that has experience on Safety-Related piping upgrades.
This webinar should be attended by owners and operators of nuclear power generation facilities. Participants will gain insightful information for Safety-Related piping upgrade with CFRP, including:
- Overview of Carbon Fiber-Reinforced Polymer (CFRP) solutions for structural upgrade of large diameter steel pipe
- CFRP design approach and material selection
- CFRP installation including pre-planning, safety management and quality control
- Relief/Alternative Request development,submission and NRC Approval
- Managing Safety-Related processes
- Case Study: Step by step review of Safety-Related carbon fiber upgrade
“We are honored to have two buried pipeline pioneers as part of this Workshop and as members of the STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES team. Chris Burton helped to author the original NSIAC 09-14 Buried Pipe Initiative and will share their insights into the current state of Buried Pipeline Programs and how CFRP repairs can be a valuable solution to meet Program and SLR needs.” – Anna Pridmore
Can’t Make it to this webinar?
Request a Lunch & Learn Below