t’pot™ Tensile Pull Off Tester
The t’pot™ Tensile Pull Off Tester covers a variety of pull test procedures for evaluating the tensile strength of a substrate material or the bond strength of a repair or overlay material. Pull off testings are used on many different substrates and repair materials. The t’pot™ is simple to use, with a self-aligning base that can be applied on various surfaces. Always refer to the specified test method or details on dolly size, load rate and test time.
- Durable Handheld test unit for field and lab
- Most affordable pull tester capable of applying a uniform tensile force at constant rate
- Easy to read dial gauge with max. hand to record max. force
- Self-aligning base to apply loads perpendicular to substrate
- Variable dolly size: 2 inch or 3 inch
- Removable magnetic hand crank
- Safety wrist strap connector
- Easy to interpret stroke indication pin
t'pot™ Product Information
Stroke Indication Pin
The stroke indication pin species the applied tension on the dolly. The pin moves upwards while the hand crank is turned in the + direction. For each pull off test reset the stroke indication pin to 0 or start position by turning in the – direction.
Load Rate Chart
The load rate charts below show an example of a loading rater and time to maximum force for 200 psi failure, based on ICRI loading recommendation.