- This event has passed.
Managing Concrete Infrastructure | Corrosion Control & Grouting Workshop
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Toronto Airport West – 5444 Dixie Road Mississauga, ON, L4W 2L2
Date: March 21, 2023 (Tuesday)
Session time: 7:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Lunch will be provided. Free on-site parking.
Please join us for a live workshop focused on managing concrete structures. This interactive event will be taught by subject matter experts who specialize in:
- Battling corrosion in concrete
- How does it happen – deep dive on steel reinforcement
- Quantifying the problem – advanced assessment and investigation techniques
- Cathodic protection solutions – development and implementation
- Solving water challenges
- Advanced geotechnical perspectives – when the water is finding you
- Engineered waterproofing – protecting your long term investment
Throughout the day, attendees will learn best practices and get updates on state-of-the-art repair solutions. The sessions, breakfast, lunch, and parking at the easy-to-access venue are included at no cost to you.
|9:00-10:00 am||Session 1: Condition Assessment & Service Life Modeling|
|10:15-11:30 am||Session 2: Passive & Galvanic Corrosion Protection Systems / Concrete Repair|
|12:15-1:15 pm||Session 3: Impressed Current Corrosion Protection|
|1:30-2:30 pm||Session 4: Engineered Waterproofing & Grouting|
Director of Engineering
VP – Last Longer Solutions
Brent Anderson, P.E.
Engineered Waterproofing Team Leader
Registration update: We are at capacity!