STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES’ ElectrotechCP™ Surface Systems use both commercial and patented anode alloys, providing corrosion protection to embedded steel in various concrete environments. These systems adapt to the structure’s form without prefabrication, allowing for flexibility during installation. Whether utilizing galvanic or impressed current, the surface systems act as barriers, preventing further contamination. Coatings can be applied to match your structure’s aesthetic and exposure requirements.
- Flexible Application
- Complete Coverage
- Customization and Aesthetics
CorrSpray® consists of a proprietary aluminum-zinc-indium alloy wire that is thermally sprayed onto the concrete surface using the electric arc process. Two wires of metal are energized and melted, then propelled towards a prepared surface at a high rate of speed to create a coating that adheres strongly to the substrate forming a galvanic anode.
- 20-year service life
- Low maintenance
- Higher current output and protection levels
- Effective in drier, less humid climates over a wider range of ambient temperatures
Composite Anode System (CAS)
The Composite Anode System (CAS) comprises a primer and a two-component aqueous alkaline alumo-silicate/polymer coating. CAS infiltrates the concrete cover, hardening within the pore structure to form a proprietary micro capillary matrix, ensuring high adhesion at current densities of up to 35 mA/m² (3.5 mA/ft²). With a polymer component providing high weathering resistance, CAS offers superior adhesion (290–580 PSI) and durability.
- 20 to 30-year service life
- Roll or spray applied
- High resistance against weak acids and alkali
- High electrolytic and electric conductivity
- Compatible with any water-vapor permeable and alkali-resistant polymer coating
The GalvaMesh comprises a shrinkage-controlled binder, serving as a zinc anode embedment, along with on-site-installed zinc anode mesh within the binder. This matrix adheres to concrete surfaces, offering over 35% volumetric porosity, high ionic conductivity, and durability. The binder acts as an activator for the zinc mesh anode and a barrier against further contamination. With high adhesion levels, this system easily installs on overhead and vertical surfaces.
- 20 to 30-year service life
- On-site assembly
- Adapts to any structure shape, size, and form
- Compatible with various coatings (acrylic, epoxy, PU-based) and concrete repair materials
The CMO Anode is a surface overlay mesh impressed current anode made of a proprietary mixed metal oxide catalyst sintered onto a titanium substrate. This system provides lightweight, durability that delivers unmatched performance in terms of service life and adaptability to environmental demands.
- 50-year service life
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Highly malleable
Design Assist and Technical Support
Our products are supported by an industry-leading team of engineers, metallurgists, NACE certified specialists, and field technicians. This team provides value-added solutions to engineers, contractors, and owners in the commercial, public, industrial and power markets.
- Field technical assistance
- Advanced corrosion testing
- Service-life modeling
- System selection
- Specification assistance
- System design
- Installation specifications
- Construction QA/QC
- System commissioning
- Routine inspections & maintenance
- Remote monitoring to ensure & adjust performance