Managing Concrete Infrastructure | Corrosion Control & Grouting Workshop (Boston)
Location: Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport | 450 Summer Street Boston, MA 02210
Date: May 18, 2023 (Thursday)
Session time: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM (Registration opens at 7:30am)
Lunch will be provided. Overnight, hourly, and valet parking are available on-site.
Please join us for a live workshop focused on managing concrete structures. This interactive event will be taught by subject matter experts who specialize in:
- Battling corrosion in concrete
- How does it happen – deep dive on steel reinforcement
- Quantifying the problem – advanced assessment and investigation techniques
- Cathodic protection solutions – development and implementation
- Solving water challenges
- Advanced geotechnical perspectives – when the water is finding you
- Engineered waterproofing – protecting your long-term investment
Throughout the day, attendees will learn best practices and get updates on state-of-the-art repair solutions. The sessions, breakfast, and lunch are included at no cost to you. Overnight, hourly, and valet parking are available on-site.
Director of Engineering
Director of Cementitious Product & Support
VP – Last Longer Solutions
Brent Anderson, P.E.
Engineered Waterproofing Team Leader